Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fantastic, Super Fun Photo App for the iPhone


I had some time to kill the other night so I went and searched around the photography app’s for iPhone.  When I look for apps, I usually search by release date as there are tons of great app’s out there that never make it into the spotlight, but are worthy of having and sharing.  So I stumbled upon this one a little while ago and its called TRANSPHOTOS.  Basically you can take a new picture or pull one from your camera roll and then it will insert it extremely well into different backgrounds.  The app also includes some unique filters and basic effects.  I was entertained, laughing at myself, for a while and so were others that I was sharing it with.  The backgrounds include, newspapers, movie ads, the white house... and so on... Also the app is FREE! So check it out and let me know if you come up with any fun photos...
I took the most bro picture I could and inserted it into a couple for your amusement!
GET CREATIVE AND ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment